The EC’s DG EGFIN is tasked with advancing economic policy coordination, conducting economic surveillance, and providing policy assessment and advice. The department will access the macroeconomic and financial data via the vendor’s Macrobond Application data workstation.
Macrobond chief executive Tomas Liljeborg says the vendor is “very proud to be working with such a prestigious and essential institution,” adding that he looks forward to a “fruitful partnership with them over the course of the
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees
- JPX Mulls Pooling Content into Data Lakes
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets