The "non-traditional" sources include blogs, data APIs, web traffic data, web search data, mobile and app data and social media.
The new tool is in response to demand from asset manager clients for more data-driven, fundamental insights, focusing on insights into long-term trends rather than real-time analysis. However, the industry has lacked the tools to mine the vast amounts of available web data for long-term insights, says Emmett Kilduff, founder and chief executive of Eagle Alpha.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit