Nasdaq Last Sale includes price, time and volume for trades in US listed securities. Market Prophit will use the data to provide pricing for its analytics platform.
"With Nasdaq Last Sale's accurate intraday trade data, Market Prophit's clients will have the market transparency they need to better track the sentiment and correlation to real-time performance of US listed equities," says Oliver Albers, vice president of Nasdaq Global Information Services, in a statement.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act