AltX was founded by chief executive Sam Hocking─previously managing director and co-head of prime brokerage at BNP Paribas─and combines data and analytics, proprietary behavioral finance insights and network mapping, with machine learning, artificial intelligence and Big Data technologies.
The vendor has added two new features in recent months to provide additional value-add to customers, the first of which is a natural-language search tool designed to make search more intuitive. Typically, hedg
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act