The vendor will channel the funds into new product development, primarily focusing on adding proprietary analytics to its platform via an "easy-to-use" interface that will allow it to analyze large numbers of datasets that clients would not be able to analyze themselves without using complex programming and query languages, says Eagle Alpha founder and chief executive Emmett Kilduff.
"Our customers don't have to have the ability to write computer languages," Kilduff says. "There are lots of inte
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit