As of Jan. 20, the platform entered "open beta" for final testing of any "quirks" and lags in data, says Digital Contact chief executive Gareth Mann. He says the provider held off launching the platform, originally touted to go live at the end of last year, to focus on integrating features for the specific needs of enterprise customers.
The most critical change made to the platform is the speed at which it can monitor and identify content, and the introduction of back-testing algorithms for cont
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II