If a broker wants to offer a particular bond for sale to a client, they look up the bond in Empirasign, and click the new Quote Builder icon, which creates an email form populated with the most recent BWIC (bid wanted in competition) data, including price talk and trade color, as well as dealer bids, offers and two-way markets. Then the broker adds their own subject line, price quote, and additional notes for their client.
Firms can also use it to provide data on bonds they hold that are
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Best Company for Diversity and Inclusion (Vendor)—Refinitiv