NeoXam has acquired 100M, a portfolio management and digital reporting platform for buy-side firms, for an undisclosed amount.
The acquisition aims to strengthen NeoXams data management offerings, reporting capabilities and user experience by using 100M’s data analytics and visualization interfaces. Following nine months of talks with the Paris-based platform provider, Serge Delpla, CEO of NeoXam explains that the takeover forms part of the firm’s wider strategic plan to offer more
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 154: Bryan Cross, UBS Asset Management
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative