Reuters is set to upgrade its Decision 2000 fixed-income analytics service. Version 2.0 of the system adds a new range of analysis tools and portfolio management features, as well as providing data on a wider range of financial instruments.
Decision 2000, once dubbed a Bloomberg-Killer by industry pundits, was launched as a rival to that vendor's fixed-income-oriented market data service in 1991 (IMT, Nov. 15, 1991). Aside from its fixed income coverage, the data and analytics service
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground