UK-based index data vendor FTSE has begun distributing data for its SET (Stock Exchange of Thailand) Large Cap Index on an intra-second streaming basis, having previously calculated and distributed the data at 15-second intervals. In addition to offering streaming tick-by-tick index values, FTSE has also introduced a total return version of its SET Large Cap Index.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit