Citicorp seems to have adopted both a "build" and a "buy" strategy in the quote business. In the shadow of its Quotron acquisition, the Citi has released "Streetsense," a IBM PC-based quote and order entry system aimed at portfolio managers and small regional brokers.
While Quotron is operated as part of Citicorp's information business, Streetsense is offered by Citicorp Investment Bank, and the lines of reporting authority for the two services do not merge until they reach chairman John Reed
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership