Citicorp seems to have adopted both a "build" and a "buy" strategy in the quote business. In the shadow of its Quotron acquisition, the Citi has released "Streetsense," a IBM PC-based quote and order entry system aimed at portfolio managers and small regional brokers.
While Quotron is operated as part of Citicorp's information business, Streetsense is offered by Citicorp Investment Bank, and the lines of reporting authority for the two services do not merge until they reach chairman John Reed
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit