Locating a connection to the feed in Equinix’s NY2, NY4, NY5 and NY6 datacenters will enable Dow Jones customers to connect to the feed alongside other data sources, expanding the ways that trading firms can consume news, officials say.
“With this new multicast product delivered across Equinix New York IBX datacenters, we are making our high-value content available to customers in the manner they want, and in the location where they have asked us to deliver it,” says Joe Cappitelli, general man
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders