MT Newswires CEO Brooks McFeely says the company expects to increase the size of its global newsroom by around 50 percent this year to fully cover the market.
“We have a number of reporters in Asia, but we want to cover Hong Kong, Singapore, Shanghai, Shenzhen, and Tokyo initially. We already provide oil coverage and broad economic news about the region, and we want to move into providing single-name equities news,” he says, adding that the vendor aims to launch coverage of Asian equity markets
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 153: Nasdaq's Lars Ottersgård
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail