MT Newswires CEO Brooks McFeely says the company expects to increase the size of its global newsroom by around 50 percent this year to fully cover the market.
“We have a number of reporters in Asia, but we want to cover Hong Kong, Singapore, Shanghai, Shenzhen, and Tokyo initially. We already provide oil coverage and broad economic news about the region, and we want to move into providing single-name equities news,” he says, adding that the vendor aims to launch coverage of Asian equity markets
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- Real Estate as a Tradeable Asset Class Faces Data Hurdles