While it is essential to understand the model, methodology and market inputs that have been used in a valuations process, clarity around the assumptions used is also critical to achieve the transparency required in what has become an increasingly complex space, according to panelists at The European Financial Information Summit in London in September.
Speakers said understanding the assumptions used is important, as even a slight change in an assumption can have a major impact on the final price
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers