Singapore-based Vulpes Investment Management is using valuation and risk calculation services from pricing data services provider Markit to improve straight-through processing (STP), reduce cost and improve accuracy, by reducing the number of systems it relies on from five to two.
Before using Markit's Portfolio Valuations service, Vulpes relied on separate systems for trade execution, confirmation, portfolio management, risk calculation and valuation. Markit is now providing an enhanced portfol
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership