The offering, which was rolled out at the end of October in response to increased demand from algorithmic trading firms in the Nordic region, will allow clients to improve their trading strategies for equities and index derivatives by reducing latency by an average of more than 100 milliseconds, says Mats Fors, vice president at Göteborg-based Millistream.
In addition, Millistream customers now have access to Nasdaq TotalView-ITCH, the exchange's full order book depth feed, Fors says. Clients wi
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit