The data covers more than two million fixed income securities, including corporate, sovereign and agency bonds, CDSs, European asset-backed securities and US securitized products, such as agency pass-through, non-agency residential mortgage-backed securities, consumer ABSs, collateralized loan obligations and collateralized debt obligations. FactSet will also add data on the Markit CDX and Markit iTraxx CDS indexes in the second quarter of this year. Following the expanded deal, Markit’s CDS pri
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers