As part of a continuing effort to spread the word on its performance disclosure guidelines throughout the investment management industry, the Association for Investment Management and Research (AIMR) met Jan. 7 in New York with vendors of portfolio management systems. Under discussion were approaches to cash allocation and their effects on performance reporting.
The AIMR sought vendors' opinions on methods used to attribute cash to fixed-income and equities segments of balanced accounts, whe
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1