As part of a continuing effort to spread the word on its performance disclosure guidelines throughout the investment management industry, the Association for Investment Management and Research (AIMR) met Jan. 7 in New York with vendors of portfolio management systems. Under discussion were approaches to cash allocation and their effects on performance reporting.
The AIMR sought vendors' opinions on methods used to attribute cash to fixed-income and equities segments of balanced accounts,
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain