KANSAS CITY, Missouri--Harold Bradley, one of the best known and most widely respected institutional traders, is taking a new job at American Century and becoming the portfolio manager for the company's $1.3 billion Twentieth Century Heritage Fund. Bradley will be co-managing the fund with Linda Peterson, who had been a research analyst for the portfolio.
"I thought that it might be fun to try this," Bradley told IMT in a telephone interview. "I've been transitioning out of trading for the
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground