NEW YORK--It's possible that some publishers of portfolio accounting software have yet to modify their systems to meet monthly accounting cycles as opposed to the quarterly cycles that had been standard not long ago. But they won't be able to put off making such upgrades much longer, not with the recent adoption of the Global Investment Performance Standards from the Association for Investment Management Research.
At least that was the message of an address given by John Simpson, director of
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground