NEW YORK--It's possible that some publishers of portfolio accounting software have yet to modify their systems to meet monthly accounting cycles as opposed to the quarterly cycles that had been standard not long ago. But they won't be able to put off making such upgrades much longer, not with the recent adoption of the Global Investment Performance Standards from the Association for Investment Management Research.
At least that was the message of an address given by John Simpson, director of
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy