Why, though, with the amount of technology available, haven't firms done more than just making investment research available through PDFs via email? That is the question Analec, a financial technology firm specializing in investment research and client servicing functions, asked six months ago when looking at investment research as a whole.
"Investment research as a service delivery hasn't really seen any material change. Technology has a huge role to play in this space," Indy Sarker, Analec CEO
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership