The latest version of RSRCHXchange’s platform includes new research-management functionalities, such as Virtual Library, which allows users to easily store their reports.
Vicky Sanders, the firm’s co-founder, tells WatersTechnology that it gives more control to the users over how they manage and organize their research. “One thing we’ve heard from clients is that they like to keep libraries of their content with folders in their inbox or their computers,” she says. “We’ve added the folder libra
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1