Launched in February 2017, Visible Alpha provides consensus models on more than 1,500 companies across all sectors by normalizing the underlying data behind research analysts’ financial models and forecasts, improving how investors consume sell-side research. The platform also includes research tracking and valuation tools, which can help users understand their research spend as they look to become MiFID II compliant.
Alpha Exchange was founded in 2016 by a team of former asset management and t
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Evolve or Die: Asset Managers Cultivate Data Science Teams