Obviously, Mifid II and its unbundling component will be a major reason for that. But for the purpose of this article, let’s move past regulatory concerns and focus in on some of the trends permeating the research space, and quantitative analysis as a whole.
First, processing power has exploded exponentially. According to online tech community Experts Exchange, computing power has increased 1-trillion fold in performance over the last six decades. Add to that, the cost to store this data has dr
Anthony and James examine some of the key themes that will be on display at the inaugural North American Innovation Summit.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- Hammonds Out as Deutsche Bank’s Leadership Woes Continue
- Bogen to Head Execution Services for Dash Financial
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 117: Machine Learning, Chatbots & Fintechs
- Veronica Augustsson: At the Crossroads of Business and Technology