The New York office is headed by Warren Yeh, a 30-year financial industry veteran, who joined Smartkarma last year after 16 years as managing partner of his boutique asset management firm Adapa Partners, prior to which he was a managing director at DBS Vickers Securities and a vice president at then-British stockbroker Smith New Court.
“The demand for differentiated and unconflicted research is rapidly rising and US markets are no exception. Our Insight Providers, based in-country, provide US
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'