The New York office is headed by Warren Yeh, a 30-year financial industry veteran, who joined Smartkarma last year after 16 years as managing partner of his boutique asset management firm Adapa Partners, prior to which he was a managing director at DBS Vickers Securities and a vice president at then-British stockbroker Smith New Court.
“The demand for differentiated and unconflicted research is rapidly rising and US markets are no exception. Our Insight Providers, based in-country, provide US
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain