The New York office is headed by Warren Yeh, a 30-year financial industry veteran, who joined Smartkarma last year after 16 years as managing partner of his boutique asset management firm Adapa Partners, prior to which he was a managing director at DBS Vickers Securities and a vice president at then-British stockbroker Smith New Court.
“The demand for differentiated and unconflicted research is rapidly rising and US markets are no exception. Our Insight Providers, based in-country, provide US f
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy