Dubbed the Sustainable Finance Cluster, Frankfurt-area banks, financial institutions, rating and ranking agencies, investors, insurance companies, data providers and representatives from the public, academic, NGO and church sector are exploring innovative solutions to ESG sustainability in the financial markets.
Kristina Jeromin, head of group sustainability at Deutsche Börse, says ESG investing is “trendy,” and mainstream investors have an increasing interest in ESG data because it could
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data