Research platform Smartkarma has announced the launch of Boost Research, an accelerator program designed to assist veteran research specialists in establishing themselves as independent research analysts.
The accelerator, which is undergoing something of a trial run in London, is designed to support independent analysts through the provision of business services, office space, and regulatory cover, says Mark Artherton, head of research at Boost Research.
“Historically, one of the problems that
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'