Stockholm-based Cinnober Financial Technology has appointed Peter K. Lenardos as Group CEO, replacing Veronica Augustsson, who is leaving the company after six years as CEO.
Augustsson has spent almost her entire career at Cinnober, which she joined as a programmer in 2002, holding positions including roles in technical sales and business development, and head of sales, before being named CEO in 2012 at age 33.
Lenardos has been Cinnober’s CFO since June, and served as a senior financial
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- Real Estate as a Tradeable Asset Class Faces Data Hurdles
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy