Reuters North America continues to siphon cash out of Reuters's otherwise profitable global operation, according to the company's 1987 20-F SEC filing. We estimate RNA's 1987 loss could be as big as 17 million pounds, about $30 million at current exchange rates.
Reuters officials are skittish about telling too much about the relative performance of their regional operations and won't comment beyond what's on the record in their filing. However, it's clear that 1987 was a great year in Europe
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- Real Estate as a Tradeable Asset Class Faces Data Hurdles
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy