Paul Zajac likens DevOps to ordering a pizza from Domino’s. In the past, you’d have to call a Domino’s restaurant and tell someone at the other end of the line what you wanted and then hope that by the time the pizza arrived (in 30 minutes or less, guaranteed!) it would be edible. Now, you pick up your mobile and using the fast-food chain’s app, you tap in exactly what you want.
Now here’s where the DevOps angle applies to this analogy. From the app, you can see exactly when the Domino’s employ
Anthony and James examine some of the key themes that will be on display at the inaugural North American Innovation Summit.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- Hammonds Out as Deutsche Bank’s Leadership Woes Continue
- Bogen to Head Execution Services for Dash Financial
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 117: Machine Learning, Chatbots & Fintechs
- Veronica Augustsson: At the Crossroads of Business and Technology