Paul Zajac likens DevOps to ordering a pizza from Domino’s. In the past, you’d have to call a Domino’s restaurant and tell someone at the other end of the line what you wanted and then hope that by the time the pizza arrived (in 30 minutes or less, guaranteed!) it would be edible. Now, you pick up your mobile and using the fast-food chain’s app, you tap in exactly what you want.
Now here’s where the DevOps angle applies to this analogy. From the app, you can see exactly when the Domino’s employ
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper