IHS Markit has launched optical character recognition (OCR) and AI functionality on two of its tax products, the Compliance Technologies International (CTI) Tax Solution Mandatory Document Due Diligence, or MD3, and Common Reporting Standard modules. It will scrape data from tax documents including Forms W-8, W-9, 8233 and know-your-customer (KYC) data.
William Sheridan, executive director, consulting and advisory for CTI Tax Solutions at IHS Markit, says the tools are geared toward ensuring va
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse