60 percent of Australian-based institutional investors and asset managers expect institutional financial services to adopt AI within two years. Meanwhile, Singapore and Hong Kong-based institutional investors and asset managers expect that it could take up to five years for meaningful adoption.
These are the latest findings from a survey of investment management and institutional investor clients attending Northern Trust events in Sydney, Hong Kong and Singapore during the first quarter of 2018
The founder and CEO of HPR joins the podcast to talk about lessons learned and where the industry is heading.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- 'Next Act: A Profile of Euronext's Alain Courbebaisse
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019 Winner's Interview—Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Buy Side, FISD Begin Industry Push for Alt Data Standards
- SFTR Preparations Stifled by Data Availability
- Wavelength Episode 163: Tony Amicangioli on Cloud, Race to Zero