Sydney, Australia-based blockchain technology provider Identitii plans to ramp up staff numbers in its Singapore and Hong Kong offices over the next six months to help the vendor exploit growth opportunities across Asia-Pacific markets.
Identitii CEO Nick Armstrong says the vendor plans to hire 30 more staff—to be mostly based across its Singapore and Hong Kong offices, which together currently house three staff—more than doubling its current total headcount of 25.
Armstrong says he sees
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 154: Bryan Cross, UBS Asset Management
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative