The New York-headquartered FlexTrade has taken Corvil’s analytics platform to monitor and improve the visibility of client experience and infrastructure performance.
The analytics functionality layer is plugged into FlexTrade’s internal system to detect and analyze issues or anomalies across a network of brokers, asset managers, liquidity providers and banks. Integrated into FlexTrade’s connectivity channels, Corvil’s technology creates a detailed map of the network, designed to discover
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Best Company for Diversity and Inclusion (Vendor)—Refinitiv