Banorte, Mexico’s second-largest investment bank, is extending its integration of the Murex MX.3 platform to automate and digitize operations such as counterparty risk, derivatives valuation adjustment (XVA) and collateral management.
Financial market firms often face inefficiencies and operational issues due to legacy-laden, fragmented systems divided across various business lines. Many of the problems have developed due decades’ worth of mergers, acquisitions and a complex variety of
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Technology Innovator of the Year (Vendor)—Regina Williamson, London Stock Exchange Group