The joint venture between the Depository Trust & Clearing Corp. (DTCC) and Euroclear has added the world’s leading swap dealers to its Margin Transit Utility (MTU) community. The utility was in pilot, but this move will allow them to bring it to full production and will allow for the possible expansion of the service.
Leading swap dealers Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, Morgan Stanley, Societe Generale, UBS, and Wells Fargo, have joined more than 30 buy-side firms and custodians that were piloting
Bloomberg’s Gerard Francis looks at the challenges that capital markets firms face when trying to incorporate alternative datasets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why They Won
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 161: Gerard Francis of Bloomberg
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019: Best Data Provider to the Sell Side—FactSet
- Data Standardization Remains Top ESG Roadblock
- Banks and Bourses Increasingly Combine Cloud, AI for Data Projects