BNY Mellon will start to offer its custodial data and accounting tools on BlackRock’s investment management platform Aladdin, the two firms announced on April 3, marking the first time that the pair have collaborated to such an extent on a project.
Common clients will be able to access BNY Mellon’s data, tools, and services through Aladdin’s portal. Customers will have near-real-time trade lifecycle information, data insights, and exception-based monitoring into custody oversight and be able to
Bloomberg’s Gerard Francis looks at the challenges that capital markets firms face when trying to incorporate alternative datasets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why They Won
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 161: Gerard Francis of Bloomberg
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019: Best Data Provider to the Sell Side—FactSet
- Data Standardization Remains Top ESG Roadblock
- Banks and Bourses Increasingly Combine Cloud, AI for Data Projects