The head of one of the largest financial market utilities in the world is predicting that current market infrastructures will not exist in their current form in just 10 years as technology starts to change how the business operates.
Michael Bodson, chief executive officer of the Depository Trust and Clearing Corp. (DTCC), said during the company’s annual Fintech Symposium in New York that the rise of a more technology focused client has fundamentally shifted how people interact with market
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha