They may sometimes be uncomfortable bedfellows, but using the skills of both man and machine can be a powerful combination for firms looking to safeguard their businesses from cyberattack and other risks.
In addition, experts say, more nuanced use of data can plug some gaps in defenses that might otherwise require increasingly rare, and expensive, domain expertise.
Louis Rosato, director, investment operations, global business strategy, and relationship management at BlackRock, said ensuring
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha