Northern Trust has adopted a cloud DevOps framework to allow it to more efficiently develop technologies, such as its recent front-office solutions for managing the investment lifecycle of family offices and endowments.
The technology was built in collaboration with an undisclosed start-up on Amazon Web Services (AWS) and has recently gone live with its first beta client. The firm leverages the scalability of the cloud and has the ability to spin up an environment in around 10 minutes. The
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'