Xceptor Names Former GBST Exec As COO
Xceptor, the London-based provider of automated data solutions and software, appointed Tom Edwards as its new chief operating officer. Edwards will support the company’s growth strategy as it expands its global reach.
Edwards joins from GBST, where he held several titles throughout seven years, most recent being head of project delivery practice. His career in financial services companies spans more than 30 years in leadership roles at companies such as
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'