The London Stock Exchange, Deutsche Börse, Euronext, the New York Stock Exchange, Cboe Global Markets, the Miami Options Exchange, Nasdaq—they’ve all suffered technology issues in the past few years, because when it comes to operating the technology powering the world’s markets, there is one constant truth, and it’s not one that anyone likes to admit: At some point it’s going to go down.
“Failures of complex platforms will always happen,” says Wolfgang Eholzer, head of department for cash and
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain