The US shortened its settlement cycle from three days after execution, or T+3, to T+2 on September 5. That process, overseen by the Depository Trust and Clearing Corp. (DTCC), the Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association (Sifma), and the Investment Company Institute (ICI), largely passed without problems, but the work required to accomplish it has reportedly left some participants wondering whether they should go further.
“There’s a lot of talk about T+1,” John Abel, executive dire
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper