The US shortened its settlement cycle from three days after execution, or T+3, to T+2 on September 5. That process, overseen by the Depository Trust and Clearing Corp. (DTCC), the Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association (Sifma), and the Investment Company Institute (ICI), largely passed without problems, but the work required to accomplish it has reportedly left some participants wondering whether they should go further.
“There’s a lot of talk about T+1,” John Abel, executive dire
Anthony and James examine some of the key themes that will be on display at the inaugural North American Innovation Summit.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- Hammonds Out as Deutsche Bank’s Leadership Woes Continue
- Bogen to Head Execution Services for Dash Financial
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 117: Machine Learning, Chatbots & Fintechs
- Veronica Augustsson: At the Crossroads of Business and Technology