IHS Markit has announced new technology developments that it claims will automate settlement and margin payments for cross-currency swaps, which have, up until this point, had notably high levels of settlement risk owing to non-standardized processes that handle large payments in the post-trade process.
The vendor is also prepared for foreign-exchange (FX) options clearing, says Clare Lobo, head of business development at MarkitSERV, and it is working in equity derivatives to automate trade mod
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1