IHS Markit has announced new technology developments that it claims will automate settlement and margin payments for cross-currency swaps, which have, up until this point, had notably high levels of settlement risk owing to non-standardized processes that handle large payments in the post-trade process.
The vendor is also prepared for foreign-exchange (FX) options clearing, says Clare Lobo, head of business development at MarkitSERV, and it is working in equity derivatives to automate trade mod
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit