Real-time gross settlement system, currency exchange, and remittance network provider Ripple sees growth opportunities in Southeast Asia, driven mainly by the challenges in correspondent banking processes within the region.
Marcus Treacher, senior vice president of customer success at Ripple, believes cross-border payments today are “broken” as banks are still using “archaic” correspondent banking systems that result in transactions that are slow, unreliable and expensive.
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- The Secret Source: Machine Learning and Open Source Come Together
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class