Two Standard &Poor’s (S&P) executives in Europe are taking on new roles, Inside Market Data has learned.
Geoff Hawksworth has been appointed managing director of Investment Services at Standard & Poor’s in Europe, filling a space vacated by Alan Redpath last year when he took early retirement (IMD, Dec. 9, 2002).
Hawksworth will be responsible for the running and strategic direction of the business in Europe reporting to Hendrik Kranenburg, global head of Investment Services. Previously, Hawks
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II