Imnet was the largest and most visible client of the Ticker III feed from Standard & Poor's Financial Systems and Trading Services unit, formerly Monchik-Weber Corp. Following the loss of the Imnet business, S&P FSTS will be reorganized, extracted from S&P, and assigned to a new company within parent McGraw-Hill, Inc.
"McGraw-Hill is viewing this as an opportunity to revisit its wholesale ticker sales," says a source. The sudden disappearance of Imnet as a customer called into question the su
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers