NEW YORK--Deutsche Bank, which is in the process of significantly reshuffling its IT department, reorganized its market data group into a centralized organization under vice president Angelo Pereira. The new group will handle most market data projects from conception to implementation.
Although Pereira's new title is not known at press time, sources suggest he will now have global responsibilities. Pereira did not return requests for interviews.
Pereira has been responsible for planning and a
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit