AMSTERDAM-Firms are adapting to changing market conditions when dealing with vendors and are prepared to consider new partners, according to panellists at the Amsterdam Financial Information Summit 2008 in April.
Panelists said reduced budgets mean they are willing to consider new vendors to meet internal expectations. Turbulent market conditions have resulted in end-users being more willing to change to other products.
Düsseldorf-based Alexandra Balloff, director, global head of market data man
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act