Boston - Software vendor Eagle Investment Systems plans to increase its focus on multi-lingual services in its latest data management product suite, Eagle Version 11.0, making it the first of Eagle's platforms to be released with a multi-language application, Inside Reference Data has learned.
Eagle Investment Systems will increase its focus on multi-lingual services as part of a greater strategy to expand in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and the Asia-Pacific, following the opening of an offic
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers